Clexane Inj contains active ingredient of ENOXAPARIN SODIUM, which is a type of medicine called a low molecular weight heparin.
What is Clexane used for?
- Treating blood clots in the veins of the leg (deep vein thrombosis).
- Treating blood clots in the lungs (pulmonary embolism).
- Preventing these types of blood clots (thromboembolic disorders), particularly following general surgery or surgery on the bones (orthopaedic surgery), or in people bedridden due to illness.
- Treating blood clots in the coronary arteries in unstable angina and heart attack (myocardial infarction).
- Preventing blood from clotting when it is filtered through an ‘artificial kidney’ (haemodialysis) machine as part of the management of kidney failure.